Sunday 15 September 2013

Sunday Solutions: Nail Polish Storage

Afternoon my lovelies!

I was going to do a nail art post today but it's Sunday, the day of rest. Now as much as I love to do my nails I don't love it quite as much as chocolate and The X Factor which is what I have spent a lot of my Sunday with.

That said any nail enthusiasts out there will still find this mini post useful I hope. With well over 100 nail polishes my vanity table was looking like the sale shelves in Superdrug, just a mass of unorganised bottles of all shapes and sizes. I finally decided to do something about it and so I took to trusty old eBay to find a solution. I searched and searched and there was a few things here and there until this baby jumped out at me

It's so shiny and pretty and pink!! Now I'm sure you can tell from the blog layout and the blog name; I love all things girly and bright so this lifesaver was ideal got me! Within about 30 seconds of seeing it I'd pressed that Commit to Buy button and the sale was complete. Now I just had to wait for delivery (I got it delivered to my workplace so I didn't have to wait, that's how excited I was)!

Now as I said, well over 100 nail polishes so obviously this wasn't going to hold them all but it does hold 33 bottles which is a pretty decent amount (that's Barry M sized bottles as well over half my collection are Barry M products). As soon as it was delivered I rushed home to fill it up and now it takes pride of place on my vanity table!

I have another one ordered and no doubt will be ordering another after that. I can't explain how much I love this, I feel like I have my own little nail salon in my bedroom!

The Pink Acrylic Nail Stand is from eBay user esd-ltd2009 and is the bargain price of £12.99! 

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend and if you have any storage solutions of your own let me know :)



16 comments:

  1. Wow this post was amazing ! I love all of your nail polishes i was looking at the picture like oo i love that Barry M shade haha !! Love Barry M Nail Paints !!
    I have followed you with bloglovin feel free to follow me if you like :)
    http://sarahharrisonn.blogspot.co.uk/
    sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, I can't get enough of Barry M lol. Now following back :)

      Lisa x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Now following you on Bloglovin so please follow back. Thanks so much for the nice comment :)

      Lisa x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love this! Nice to see a touch of colour to the acrylic storage.

    Hannah's Beauty Sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it, I'd love to see it in a few different colours too I think pink is all they have at the minute.

      Delete
  4. oh wow, i really need one ! my nail polish is in a shoe box!
    maybe you want to follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now following on Bloglovin and Google Friend Connect, hopefully you want to follow back :)

      Thanks so much for the comment, you should definitely think about getting one of these I love it!

      Lisa x

      Delete
  5. Wow I love this I think I might just buy one for my own nail varnishes. I have also messaged you because I have nominated you for the liebster new bloggers award. I did because I think your blog is great :) If you want to do the liebster award then just look at my post on my blog called Liebster award and then you will find what do do and all of the questions to answer there Aimee x
    http://www.thenotebookofaimeelouise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I'll check it out as soon as I'm back from work. Love your blog btw :)

      Lisa x

      Delete
  6. I NEED one of these, looks perfect!!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, my friends thought I was exaggerating when I said it was the best thing I ever bought but I still think it is lol.

      Great blog by the way, your peplum jacket made me start counting down til payday lol.

      Lisa x

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much :)

    Now following on bloglovin and GTC

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Now following on GFC and Bloglovin, be great if you could follow back :)

      Lisa x

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much :)

    Now following x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and do my best to reply. Please leave your link if you comment, I visit the blogs of every single commenter so leaving the link just makes my life easier :) x