Tuesday 8 October 2013

October Wishlist: Quirky Jewellery

Alright so it's only the start of October and I have already wishlist-spent my entire pay for October haha. I got most of the Autumn clothes I wanted last month but this month I'm looking at accessories and shoes. Now I'll start off my saying that I love my jewellery a little bit different, and also by saying that I cannot ever justify spending large amounts of money on jewellery because the likelihood is that within two weeks it will be lost. It's a terrible habit but I can almost guarantee that it will happen no matter how careful I think I'm being. It's a curse of sorts, I'd be more annoyed about it but right now I'm just thankful this curse has moved onto jewellery instead of phones (4 iPhones in one year thanks to my bad habit of losing my things!).

Anyway as you can probably tell by my blabbering it's late and I'm tired, you know that kind of tired where you're so sleepy that the last thing on your mind is sleep and you feel like you could talk for hours. Yeah, that's me. So here's my little wishlist, all saved on ASOS awaiting that glorious day that is payday.


October Jewellery Wishlist


Ted Baker ring
£41 - asos.com


Me Zena curb chain necklace
£18 - asos.com


Me Zena double chain necklace
£34 - asos.com


Asos jewelry
£3.67 - asos.com


Me Zena ring
asos.com



Maria Francesca Pepe earrings
£89 - asos.com


Me Zena ring
£48 - asos.com



Have you had any quirky jewellery finds recently? Please share in the comments, I'm always on the lookout :)

2 comments:

  1. Love all the jewellery!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I have already added you to G+ circles :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello hun, great blog and great pics. :) If you want follow each other, let me know, follow me and I will follow you back! ;) Have a nice day dear.

    http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and do my best to reply. Please leave your link if you comment, I visit the blogs of every single commenter so leaving the link just makes my life easier :) x