Tuesday 12 November 2013

Brow Kandie: Professional Designer Stencils

I've been so unhappy with my brows lately, I just couldn't get them even and I couldn't get the shape I wanted and nothing seemed to be going right. So today while I was looking for the new MUA Luxe lip velvets (posted about below) I had a quick browse in Superdrug to see if there was anything to help me. The main product I was seeing was the wax strips, not something I was interested in. I've had them before and I never like the shaped ones, they just don't fit right. Then, hidden away in the corner, I saw these brow stencils. Exactly what I was looking for, this way I could shade and tweeze to my way to the perfect brows. At least this is what I was hoping for, and I can honestly say I wasn't disappointed.


 
 I'd never heard of this brand before so wasn't too sure what to expect but as it was only £4.99 and I was getting desperate I thought why not give it a go. It contains 10 different stencils for different brow shapes, I knew immediately which one I wanted but obviously everyone is different.



 
 
I'm sure you can see from the above pictures which one I chose haha. They're very simple to use, just place over the brow and fill in with your chosen powder. Now, because my brows were very messy and such a problem I used a very dark powder with my chosen stencil and then tweezed away stray hairs. Once I washed this off I used my normal, lighter powder over my chosen stencil. Can honestly say it's the best my brows have looked and my workmates were convinced I'd had them done at the beauty salon before work.
 
Obviously with this I would just say be careful to use the right shade powder and be careful not to use too much, nobody wants those slug looking eyebrows. Personally I used my powder very carefully and then brushed it through when I was done. Overall a very handy little product to have and I can now say, for the first time in weeks, that I'm extremely happy with my brows.
 
These stencils can be purchased from Superdrug, although I can't seem to find them online, for £4.99  

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is such a good idea! Especially for those who are wanting to use powder to fill in their brows! I want to try some of these now :D xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and do my best to reply. Please leave your link if you comment, I visit the blogs of every single commenter so leaving the link just makes my life easier :) x