Thursday 12 December 2013

Cutest Christmas Earrings Ever!!!

We all see those Christmas earrings this time of year, you know the ones that are all sparkly and shiny and oh-so-tacky and the ones that will most probably turn your earlobes green. I love Christmas but for everyday wear tacky just isn't a good look, so imagine how excited I got when I saw these!


Adorable right? Christmassy but not at all tacky, the snowflake ones are probably my favourite but I love all three. The best bit? These are only £2.99 from H&M.

Another little treat came in the post today. I've shared my love of quirky jewellery on here before so when I saw this beauty on ebay I just has to have it. This was on my finger within seconds of being delivered and I'm in love already!


Again this one was a bargain at £2.99! eBay is probably one of my favourite places for jewellery because there's always something that's a little bit different and it's never expensive!

What's everyone else's favourite places for jewellery and accessories?


2 comments:

  1. These earrings are so festive! I love them, I think I'm gonna have to buy them now! I love your ring too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THOSE EARRINGS! They are on my list now for when I go shopping next.
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and do my best to reply. Please leave your link if you comment, I visit the blogs of every single commenter so leaving the link just makes my life easier :) x